Friday, March 29, 2013

New Contest

Hello everyone!  How is everybody in Blogland doing today?  As you may or may not know my 1st book is unpublished, and I have been working towards building an audience and raising funds to get it published.  I am using the site Pubslush.com  It is a crowdfunding site where aspiring authors can go and post excerpts from their work and try to reach their goal of having their work published.
The money raised will go towards proofreading, editing, cover art, etc.  Also, a percentage of all the money raised will go towards children's literacy initiatives worldwide.  So, by helping me reach my goals and dreams you will also be helping children learn to read.
I greatly appreciate all the support so far, you have all been amazing, but I still have a long way to go.  I know the book needs work, but I am so excited to see it get published and get off the ground.  I have plans for more books and I am currently working on a few ideas.
I thought I would give away a new excerpt this week to one random winner.  All you need to do is leave a comment here with a number between 1 and 300.  The winner, chosen at random, will receive an excerpt from the book starting at the page they chose.  The drawing will be held next Friday.
Please go see my book on Pubslush when you get a chance, every bit of support helps, and the more people that you tell about it the better!  Thank you so much!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Click here for the direct link to my book, 'Cerridwen Moon'.

No comments:

Post a Comment