Friday, March 15, 2013

'Cerridwen Moon'

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a look around, and please leave a comment, you could win a prize!  See something you like?  Let me know.  Is there something you would like to see or have a question about?  Tell me about it, I will make sure to get back to you!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Enjoy your St. Paddy's Day!!

Please visit http://www.pubslush.com/ to help support my very first book!  I am so excited and anxious to get this off the ground and get it published so millions of people around the world can enjoy it!

'Cerridwen Moon'
Thank you everyone so much for your support!  It is greatly appreciated!!  There is now a $1 donation button on Pubslush for my book.  Every little bit of support helps!
Also, a percentage of all the money raised will be donated towards Children's Literacy Initiatives worldwide!!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Scheherazade, I am following your blog also! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete