Saturday, March 2, 2013

Need 1 NEW Supporter to reach my goal this week - COMPLETE!

Just looking for 1 new supporter this weekend! Please help out if you can, visit my new book! Aspiring author trying to get my 1st book published. Thanks all!
'Cerridwen Moon' 








Thank you everyone for all your support this past week, I am still a long way from my overall goal, but I am confident I will get there.  Every little bit helps so please check out my book when you get the chance, and if you like what you see please tell your friends and family!!
Thanks,
Wayne
(My goal for the week of March 3rd is to get THREE new supporters, please spread the word!)

2 comments:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to Connect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks King! Great to connect, enjoy your day!

      Delete