Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Big Bang Theory

Yaaaa!!!  That's all I have to say.  The Big Bang Theory is back on.  If you are not watching it, you might as well check yourself in somewhere, because that is complete lunacy.  It is well written, has a wonderful cast, and it is the only show that literally makes me LOL.  (5 out of 5 stars)
OMG!  Penny's golden locks are gone.  We can only hope that someday they return.  Penny is Penny, so obviously we love her, but much like Sheldon it can be difficult for some of us to accept change.
There was another OMG moment in the premiere, you'll know when you see it.  I gasped and grabbed my mouth.  Totally shocking.  I am so satisfied after seeing the premiere that I can now die happy.
As a bonus, there was one of the few vanity cards, written by Chuck Lorre, that could actually be read without pausing or having to look it up on the internet.  Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment