Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Snow day?

Surprisingly not!  Though it looks like most schools in the area have a delay this morning.  We got about 1 to 2 inches of snow, and as I am typing this a wintry mix continues to fall, sounds more like rain and slush as the cars pass by on the road in front of my house.
I have some fresh ground and brewed coffee which makes me smile, for now anyway, until I have to go outside and shovel.  It could be worse though I could have woken up dead this morning, but at least I wouldn't had to of shoveled snow, but on the other hand I would have been dead, so I guess it is a pretty good morning since I am still here.
I watched Makers: Women Who Make America last night, great documentary on PBS, click on the link and check it out for yourself!
After 'Makers' I watched 'Flight' with Denzel Washington, very good movie, I can see why it was nominated, he did a great job in it.  I would definitely recommend renting it!
Speaking of renting movies, we had a winner of the free dvd rental code for Redbox.  This week's winner is Ethan.  The winners will be chosen at random each week, since Ethan was the only one who entered the contest his odds of winning were very good!
I will be posting more contests and prizes each week so be sure to check back often!
If it is snowing where you live today I hope you are able to shovel out quickly, if it is sunny in your town, enjoy the warmth.  Either way I hope everyone has a great day!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wolf! I will definitely check out and follow your blog!

      Delete