Monday, February 25, 2013

The Oscars

I had a speech prepared, but I think I will just speak straight from the heart.  What a difficult moment it must be to accept an award.  It seemed to be a lot less emotional and nerve racking to have performed than it was to have won.  Of course I am speaking about #oscars.  I enjoyed the show, the actors and actresses all looked great.  My favorite part of the show was the number performed by some of the biggest stars in the business from the film Les Miserables.
My goals this week are to get 100 page views of this blog, to have at least one new follower on twitter, and to get 1 new supporter on Pubslush.
You can find me on twitter @WayneLMurphy
You can find my book here, 'Cerridwen Moon'.
Thanks everyone, have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment