Thursday, November 20, 2014

Rehappy

 rehappy – to become happy once again with something or someone you were previously happy with, but at some point you lost interest or became dissatisfied with.
ie. relationships, roller coasters, work, whatever
When I first began writing my novel I was very excited and happy with it. Over the weekend I was nearing the climax, but I felt like the story had lost some steam, and I had encountered a small bout of writer's block. Over the last few days, the story has come back into form and I have been very satisfied with my writing. In other words, I am now rehappy with my novel.
Obviously this word did not exist, until now. You heard it here first, I invented a new word. Thinks silently to self, “I wonder if a Nobel prize is in my future?”
As a bonus, I already spoke to Bobby McFerrin, he is willing to write a new version of his song to help promote my new word, “Don't worry, rehappy!”
Anyone who wishes to use the word, I can bestow upon you poetic license to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment